2017: A GENERATION AT PEACE
Our 2017 HDNextGen Concept (a unifying focus of all our camp programs) is “A Generation at Peace”. In a world that is full of turmoil, unrest and frenetic pacing, we will focus on the importance to know Jesus Christ so the generations can know His peace. Imagine if kids, youth and young adults were able to describe their lives as peaceful!
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! – Psalm 46:10 ESV
Will you join us in being diligent to invite NextGen aged from your city, community, and church to join us at camp so that the next generation of lives will be different–with the Prince of Peace reigning every day?!
We are expectant for hearts to be stirred and lives transformed this year in every HDNextGen Summer Camp program!
2016 BY THE NUMBERS
There is simply no environment quite like Camp. Regardless of the setting or season in which the Camp Program takes place, Camp is a catalytic environment for true-life transformation. It provides a setting where students disengage with the distractions of everyday life and engage with God in His creation.
Students experience powerful worship and faith-filled teaching that draw them into a deeper relationship with Jesus. The activities are intentionally designed to foster community and encourage team building.
Our camp programs compliment the local church ministries by creating launching points from which ministries can accelerate from. Simply put, #CAMPMATTERS.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CAMP
Our Camp Teams have taken the time to make sure every part of our camp programs engage the camper, bring out their strengths and provide an environment for them to encounter the Lord in ways they may not have realized.
Our goal is to make sure you and your students have a genuine “launching point experience” that fosters life-giving transformation, and begins the pathway of discipleship that will continue well after camp ends.
GENERAL THINGS TO KNOW For Our Camps
- Churches are required to bring cabin leaders. If you are having trouble securing a leader for camp, contact your camp’s director ASAP so we can work with you to partner with another church. General ratios of cabin leaders to campers is 1-5 for Elementary, and 1-10 for Youth.
- Cabin leaders must be 18 and older for Elementary Camps, 21 and older for Youth Camps, and must have a current background check on file with the sending church.
- Each Camp is required to have a certified medic that helps manage medication and provide emergency first aid. The program is facilitated by our volunteer staff, allowing YOU as the cabin leader to participate with your campers.
- All Cabin Leaders and Campers are required to participate at all scheduled meal times, services and activites.
- Individual Camp Program Costs, Registration Forms, Schedules and other info are included in each registration packet; available on the Individual Camp Event Pages, listed below.
CAMP FACILITIES Information
Our camps are hosted in these camp facilities below. Follow the links to get more info on each one.